PartnerRe, is an international reinsurance company. The shares of the company based in Pembroke on Bermuda are listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
PartnerRe has 14 global branches, of which more than 2,000 customer care in over 150 countries. Group sales amounted in fiscal 2008 to 3.98 billion dollars. Nearly half of the premium volume comes from Europe.
The group had a total capital of $7,714 million (U.S. dollars) for 2015.
PartnerRe expressed the need to migrate its 5.000 accounts from a Lotus Notes by IBM to Microsoft Exchange 2010 with the Quest tools.
Being located in many countries, I had to build a sustainable infrastructure, responding to expectation and proper European and American legislation.
Prepare the migration plan and run it, without side effects for the users during their working time, was my second challenge.
My last prerogative was to edit PowerShell scripts to manage all steps out-of-scopes by Quest, for reports and for administration.
- Schema extension
- Design and deploy 7 Microsoft Exchange 2010 Enterprise SP3
- Deploy 2 Riverbed GLB with the collaboration of the Riverbed team
- Deploy the Quest migration engine and the Quest Coexistence engine
- Deploy a basic Lync Server for a POC
- Delivery of PowerShell scripts
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 Enterprise SP3
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- Microsoft Active Directory & DirSync
- IBM Domino 8.5 Servers and Lotus Notes clients