NSW: Department of Justice, department of the New South Wales Government, is responsible for the administration and development of a just and equitable legal system of courts, tribunals, laws and other mechanisms that further the principles of justice in New South Wales.
Key Project Objectives:
- Analyze & Fix & Validate the Active Directory
- Objects and attributes
- FIM and Azure AD Connect
- Validate the mail routing and change the DNS records
- Validation of the mail routing Domino/Exchange On-Premise/Office365
- DNS Change (MX, SPF, CNAME)
- Analyze and update the SharePoint structure to apply the best practice
- Creation of the
- Redaction of the Support Level 3 articles
- Demonstration of SharePoint possibilities
- Working, in collaboration with different teams, on the functional process
- Creation / Changing / Decommissioning of Office 365 objects
- Best practice in the Office 365 administration
- Security with EOP (Exchange Online Protection)
The project team consisted of 6 members: a project directory, a project architect and four engineers/architects.
I entered this project after a fast migration, therefore I had to understand, to fix, to solidify and validate the production. After that I had worked on the functional administration level in order to leave the project with a client at 100% operational!
The second part was to “implement” the Office 365 solutions, change management, solution adoption, presentation of the different possibilities provide by Office 365: SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Skype, Planner, etc…
- The project architect was stacked on the others department migrations, task was to lead my side and report the different step of the validation.
- PowerShell script edition to audition, validation of the existing and for bulk creation.
- Work in a Government environment.
- Bridge the communication between different political entities, technically and functionally.
- Change management.
- Office 365, Active Directory & AADSync/Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Office 2010
- IBM Domino 8.5 & Lotus Notes
- Microsoft SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, Power Bi, Yammer, Planner, etc…